Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Downton Abbey


I'm a little behind on this one, but I just recently began watching Downton Abbey and I have to admit that I'm a wee bit addicted.

I just finished the first season last night (which is availabel for streaming on Netflix) and I'm completely obsessed with the relationship between Mary and Matthew. It's so real and believable, which is extremely refreshing since that is something that seems to be lacking in so many current television shows.

I also really enjoy the father daugher relationship between Mary and Carson. He's always so supportive of her, especially when her father can't give her the attention and support she craves.

Every part of the show is done so extremely well, from the acting to set design, everything about the show is beautiful.

If you're not yet convinced about the show, just read this little snippit and tell me you don't want to know the back story behind it:

" You've lived your life, and I've lived mine. Now it's time we live them together."

Now get thee hence and go watch some Downton Abbey!

No comments:

Post a Comment